close

嘿 !!各位,仔細看,越看越精采喔
這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人 Andy Rooney對40 歲以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40 歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢 ?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40歲以上的女人 不會 在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

'What are you thinking?'
你在想什麼 ?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你 在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40 歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她 不會 坐在你旁邊 抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人 穩重自持

They se! ld! om have a screa ming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate! t! o shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你! 給斃了。

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美! (不管是不是實至名歸 )

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40 歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對 皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40 歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實
They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40 歲以上的女人有很多優點




Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40歲以上的男人呢 ?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40 歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20 歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話 ! :

'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?',
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶 而不願買頭母牛 回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有 80%的 女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢 ?
Because women realize it's not worth just to get a little sausage!
因為她們終於! 發! 現不需要為了一根香腸

buying an entire pig
買回整隻豬


 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 tsowen 的頭像
    tsowen

    兆治的部落格

    tsowen 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()